Sunday, January 8, 2017

Soy Sauce Substitute: Coconut Aminos


How many of you have tried Coconut Aminos? I never have heard of it until a friend introduced me to this wonderful soy-free sauce. Coconut Aminos is certified 100% organic, gluten free, no MSG, non-GMO, contains 17 natural amino acids, and is vegan. It resembles soy sauce and is dark, rich, and salty. Coconut Aminos is made from certified organic coconut tree sap, naturally aged, and blended sun-dried sea salt. So, whenever you see soy sauce in a recipe, just know there’s a substitute out there that is IC friendly and gluten free.




You can use it in salad dressings, marinades, and as a seasoning for toasted nuts and seeds. It also is a great dipping sauce. Coconut Secret products are available at many health food stores throughout the United States. To find a store near you, use the convenient store locator map that is at their website where you can search by zip code and/or state.


4 comments:

  1. a friend told me about it also, love it, works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a full teaspoon and 2 1/2 hours later I felt it. Quickest reaction I ever had. I was so disappointed but glad I tried it. It tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried a full teaspoon of it and 2 1/2 hours later I felt it. I was so disappointed. It tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also tried coconut aminos and felt the flare beginning within a couple of hours. I used it sparingly. It did taste good though. I was very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete