Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pork Chop Abracadabra


When I bought my crock pot waaaaaaay back in 1982 it came with a small recipe book. Here is one of my favorites and it’s good and is so easy to make! I give it: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★




Pork Chop Abracadabra


Ingredients:

4 to 6 pork chops, fat trimmed
Cream of mushroom soup (without problem ingredients)
1 small can of mushrooms, drained
Garlic
Pepper (if tolerated)


Directions:

Season pork chops with garlic and pepper. In a large skillet, brown pork chops over medium high heat (you can do this the night before). Put pork chops in crock pot. Mix mushrooms and soup together in a bowl and pour over pork shops. Cook 7 to 8 hours on LOW.


1 comment:

  1. I’ve made this same recipe through out the years in my crockpot and I must agree, it’s delicious every time. It’s also so easy to prep and cook.

    ReplyDelete