After being diagnosed with IC (interstitial cystitis), finding something to eat that I enjoy is becoming quite an ordeal. Everyone says, “just adjust your recipes”, but that can be easier said than done. Hence, I shall post recipes that are IC friendly, that have been adapted or have been found online to share with others. I hope you like the recipes as much as I do. :)
Thursday, October 8, 2026
IC-Friendly Italian Seasoning Mix
Making a homemade Italian herb blend is the safest and most Interstitial Cystitis (IC) friendly option, as commercial packets usually contain bladder irritants. From Google AI
IC-Friendly Italian Seasoning Mix
Ingredients:
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried rosemary (lightly crushed between your fingers or finely ground)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder (omit if onions flare your bladder)
1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste if tolerated)
Directions:
Mix together oregano, salt, parsley, garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, pepper, basil, thyme, and celery salt in a bowl. Store in a tightly sealed container until ready to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment