Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Creamy Swiss Steak


An oldie, but a goodie from my old Rival Crock Pot recipe booklet I got when I bought my crock pot back in 1982. It is easy peasy and goes great with a bake potato, rice or noodles or any side dish. I give it: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





Creamy Swiss Steak


Ingredients:

½ pounds round steak, cut ¾ inch thick
2 tablespoons flour
Salt and pepper to taste (if tolerated)
1 10 ½ ounce can cream of mushroom condensed soup (without problem ingredients- I use Organic Pacific Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup)
1 6.5 ounce can mushroom steams and pieces (drained)


Directions:

Cut round steak into serving pieces. Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge meat in seasoned flour. Place meat in bottom of crock pot. Spread can of cream of mushrooms soup over meat. Top with mushroom stems and pieces. Cook on Low 8 to 10 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment